To raise awareness and funds for Diabetes WA, VAULT Fitness are very kindly hosting a Spin Challenge this World Diabetes Day, Wednesday 14 November, from 7am to 3pm, in the foyer of St Martins Centre, 40-50 St Georges Terrace, Perth.
You can get involved by:
- Book 20-minute cycle timeslot by calling 9221 7517 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register your donation at www.everydayhero.com.au/event/cycle-of-care-for-diabetes. Entry is $20 per rider and all proceeds go to Diabetes WA.
- Get together a team of 6 or more, or solo riders are welcome to join the VAULT or Diabetes WA teams throughout the day.
Join us for cheese and wine in VAULT Fitness gym, after the Spin Challenge, from 5pm, to find out the final amount raised and if your team won:
- Team who covered the longest distance
- Team who burnt the most calories
- The race leaders overall performance
Don’t forget to share on your socials
#cycleofcare #TeamVAULT #DiabetesWA #Makingadifference
Donations are also welcome before and after the Spin Challenge.
To download a flyer, click here (153kB).