Training for Health Professionals
We have a range of courses designed to inform and upskill health professionals on best practice in diabetes care.
Our courses are suitable for a range of health professionals, whether they are working in the community, in private organisations or in hospitals. We run the following training courses:
- Diabetes update for health professionals
- Diabetes and emotional health
- In-house training for health professionals
- Diabetes telehealth upskilling for regional health professionals
- Pateint-Centred Care: Putting it into practice
Beyond our study days, we also offer facilitator training courses, where we train you on how to deliver our award-winning healthy lifestyle programs for the benefit of your patients.
Read more on how you can become a DESMOND facilitator.
For bookings and queries regarding our training courses please email our training team or call 1300 001 880.
To find out when the next training sessions are taking place visit the What’s On calendar.