Diabetes WA offers a variety of diabetes group workshops across WA. The programs are designed to help you better manage your diabetes. Best of all: they are free for NDSS registrants and Diabetes WA members.
Not sure which workshop to book? Read the workshop guide.
For always updated locations and dates check out our what’s on page. Filter events by clicking on “FILTER EVENTS” underneath the month you have selected. You can filter by event type (workshop name), region and event location.
For example, search for all DESMOND workshops in October, any November workshops in the South West (see screenshot) and filter what’s available in December in Belmont. Don’t forget to switch back to “all” when you want to see all options again.
To switch months, navigate with the arrows next to the month or click “jump months” at the top.
If you prefer a pdf for workshops between October and December, download
- a calendar flyer for the Perth Metro area – updated 2 November 2018
- a workshop list including a map with locations for WA regional areas – updated 26 October 2018
- all workshops in the Goldfields region – updated 26 October 2018
- all workshops in the Great Southern region
- all workshops in the Midwest region
- all workshops in the Pilbara region – updated 26 October 2018
- all workshops in the South West region – updated 26 October 2018
- all workshops in the Wheatbelt region
Note: The pdfs are getting updated in the end of each month while the what’s on page is always updated.
Feel free to share the workshop information with your friends and family, your local community group and your social media groups.
Health Professionals can find referral forms here.