Training for Health Professionals
We have a range of courses designed to inform and upskill health professionals on best practice in diabetes care.
Our courses are suitable for a range of health professionals, whether they be working in the community, in private organisations or in hospitals. We run the following training courses:
- Aged and community care training
- Diabetes update for health professionals
- Medication and insulin update (for nurses and pharmacists)
- In-house training for health professionals
- Diabetes telehealth upskilling for regional health professionals
Beyond our study days, we also offer facilitator training courses, where we train you on how to deliver our award-winning healthy lifestyle programs for the benefit of your patients.
Read more on how you can become a facilitator for the following programs:
For bookings and queries regarding our training courses please email our training team or call 1300 136 588.