Our members are important to us and we are proud of the benefits we offer.
We keep you informed
As a member you will receive:
- a free subscription to Diabetes Matters, our quarterly member magazine
- free monthly e-newsletters
- access to our online members only area
- free information resources including fact sheets, wallet guides and booklets.
We provide you with knowledge and information
As a member you will have access to:
- free advice from our Diabetes Information and Advice Line (DIAL)
- priority consultations with our expert staff (fees apply)
- our support group network.
We save you money
As a member you will save money with:
Some health funds also offer a rebate on your Diabetes WA membership – contact your health fund for more information.
We give you access to events and programs
As a member you can take advantage of:
- free attendance at all of our courses and information sessions
- early notification of events and functions.
We make your voice heard
We want to hear from our members. You can:
- vote and have your say at our annual general meeting
- become a DWA ambassador
- tell us what issues affect you so we can lobby the government in support of people living with diabetes.